31 July 2010

Random Questions: Post 12

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Another installment of your favorite ongoing segment with your host, Cheese Face.

Random question 1: Where would you find the Aquatics Centre of America?
Answer: Well, Canada and United Kingdom use the reversed 'er' so I'm guessing it's somewhere in Canada or UK unless it's trying to appeal to tourist from there. Or maybe there is no Aquatics Centre of America. Btw, Centre looks like cen-tray, if you get my drift.

Random Question 2: What is the Krabby Patty secret formula?
Answer: I'm not Stephen Hillenburg, I don't know.

Random question 3: Is it true that AT&T is the best 3G network, or something?
Answer: I cannot confirm nor deny that statement.

Random question 4: How old is the world?
Answer: I'm not an astronomer, ask someone else.

Well, join us next week, or not, for Random Questions.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment