29 July 2010

Really, what is CPS Thinking?

Well, school starts in 3 weeks. Weeks. It was June 6th yesterday, how could it be weeks? Nope. Weeks. I like the start of school. I mean, we get new stuff, new clothes, new teachers, but we go back to learning. According to the principal at my school learning is our debt to society but he worded it as "jobs". According to the city people get paid for doing their job even if they don't like it. Why can't we get paid? Just a little something for putting up with the idiots that inhabit the school. Just a suggestion.

On a positive note, I get to visit my grandparents this weekend. Yeah! We'll go swimming at a kiddie pool where the shear size of my younger sister will terrorize the kiddies. And at a real pool or "aquacourt" as they say. Yes, the same pool that the Impaler went to. Coolio museums. And a fountain of colored water where my brother and I will carry on the legacy of my mom's friend who said, "It's only colored water!". We will scream that at the dopes who worship it. Well, I guess it still is a cool fountain.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment