05 July 2010

The Best/Worst/Scary/Awesome/Indescribable 4th of July EVER

As you may know, yesterday was the 4th of July, the day America got it's freedom from the British. Well, mine was... indescribable.

It started off raining and so my mom, Nana, and I were thinking, "There goes the fireworks." But it stopped raining and the land was scrambling to get dry. So, with the arrival of the sun, my brother and I went outside to pop some snaps. Then my cousins arrived in the middle of the Last Airbender TV show that I had recorded and I had stopped paying attention to that and went to make some con-vo-sation. Translation: Kiddie fireworks. We ate foodstuffs and lit some parachutes. Then my dad tested fireworks that we had no clue what they did. And then the night came and we lit off the big ones. The first were actually rockets and stuff, so yeah. But two fountains that we bought tipped over and caused panic throughout our small audience. The first one tipped and shot flaming balls of flame at our neighbors house, or, really their backyard. The second, at us. Luckily, no one was seriously injured. Then we lit of some of the razzle-dazzles. They were awesome. But, with all the smoke from fireworks throughout the city, the visibility was -0.01 miles from Cheeseland to Houston. At least, that's what I said.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment