16 July 2010

Everything. On My Mind. In Here. So Yeah.

A few days ago, my mom downloaded this coolio game called Mario Paint Composer. I am addicted to it. I have made 3 of my own songs on it, Dreams, Forest Nights, and Journey. And many other songs that are well known, like the Psych theme, the intro to Coldplay's "Clocks", and Parry Gripp's "I Can't Stop Googling Myself".

The other thing on my mind is the dream I had 2 days ago. I was at my back door, checking to see if it was locked, when these hippies emerge from the hedge in my backyard. There were 2 dudes with wooden spoons and pots and they were banging the pots with the spoons, and another chick with a whole bunch of rocks and was throwing them at anyone who tried to get them to leave. So I start screaming to go away, we don't need any hippies here, that sort of thing, when I showed my affection for regurgitation. Then my mom showed up at the door asking why I was screaming and I told her about the hippies. And then she starts threatening to call the cops, and that our cousin is a cop, and then I remembered that I know 11 different ways to kill someone with my thumb, which I don't really know, and I go after the dudes with the spoons, and the chick with the rocks starts throwing them at my mom, and I'm still chasing the dudes, and then the head for the nearby park, singing and dancing like the nomads in the episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender, "The Cave of Two Lovers" and the chick with the rocks was dancing like the girl in the episode who was all noodle-like.

Weird.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment