02 July 2010

The Cheesey Awards... Again

The Cheeseys are coming. When? I don't know. Actually I do know, July 17. But you have to vote if you want the Cheeseys posted. 'Cuz what's an awards ceremony without winners? I'll tell you what it is: LAME. Yeah. So vote. Tell your friends too. Send an e-mail, text, write a hand-written sentiment, anything. So yeah.

On the other hand, something completely off topic. Telemarketers. Yesterday one called, and they were speakingz the Espanol. But, while I do love speaking Spanish, I am not completely fluent, yet. So,since that lame show, Big Time Rush (bad auto-tune) was on, I held my phone up to the TV and shut my phone. Now, I wish I had said, "No habla espanol." But I didn't. But please tell me my response wasn't rude? Or if it was, was it appropriate? Of course it was rude AND appropriate. It's a telemarketer.

Vote.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment