13 July 2010

Behold! An Update of Herman

You guys remember my snowman, Herman. Y'know, he got beheaded well before his time? 'Member? YOU 'MEMBER! Anyways, I just looked on YouTube and only 45 views, a majority of which came from my brother. Herman is sad. He said to me, before he died, he said to me, he said, "Cheese Face, I wish to be an Interweb sensation before I melt. Make me an Interweb star." Did he actually say that? No, at least I don't think so. But his hopes of becoming famous on YouTube were dashed because only 45 views were recorded.

You can help end his dashed hopes and dreams by telling your friends, family, neighborhood weirdos, anyone with internet. And if one of those thousand of possible viewers happen to have a YouTube account, tell them to leave a comment. Please. Think of Herman.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment