08 August 2010

Bak 2 Skule

Yes, I know I misspelled some words. But that was the point. I am going school shopping today, OH JOY! No sarcasm there; that was complete sincerity. Oh, the new clothes, new binders, new pencils, but most importantly it means that our prison sentence begins in a week. I do love school, but school means Mr. S, and my hatred for him is like a million suns dying in front of me while riding on the back of a tiger through the eye of a hurricane. Not a friendly man, in my opinion.

But I do get to see all the amazing people who I call my Fried Frayed Friends and new teachers who are hopefully, not like Mr. S.

Cheez Fase out.

1 comment:

  1. Question: who is Mr.S? Email me, for I must know! Are you talking about orchestra Mr.S? Because there's no avoiding him.

    ReplyDelete