19 August 2010

I Survived Doomsday School, For Now

Well, the first and second day of school is over and now may legs hurt. Apparently the administrators thought it would be funny if they made all of the somewhat fun sized Cheese Face's classes all over the school. So I have to run up and down stairs several times a day. Last year almost all of my classes were upstairs, and the year before that all of my classes were either outside in a portable or inside on the main floor. So, administrators, the joke was hilarious, *sarcasm, sarcasm*.

But on the bright side, I have already memorized my schedule and the new cellist in my orchestra class makes it three cellists in a year again. And the Impaler's locker is close to mine. So close it almost destroys the Earth. And my friend whom I have known since kindergarten, who I will call Sam 'cuz that's what her initials spell, is in my health and P.E. class! And my favorite part of the day is when I got to quote Gaz.

"Give me the Game Slave, or I will plunge you into a nightmare world from which there is no waking!", except I replaced the first part with " you'd better shut up" oh, the laughs.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment