25 August 2010

The Lady who Eats CHILDREN

Today, I was 30 seconds late to my first period science class, which my teacher, Mrs. Vase, did not like. SHE EATS CHILDREN AND SPITS ON PUPPIES! OK, you probably want the deets.

My mom overslept today and I didn't hear my alarm so we were rushing to get to school on time, lest I risk staying after for Mrs. Vase. But, as usual, who is there to skew us off schedule? My sister, Mini Cheese Face. Or as I like to call her, Tiny Tim, cuz, for one, she's not tiny, and two, her name's not Tim. But she was arguing about her clothes with our mom, which took up at least 10 minutes. So when that was all said and done, Howie the Puppy pooped in my sisters' room and that took up 5 minutes of our gettin' out of the house time. So we get to school and I run to my locker as fast as I can, without getting in trouble at least, when the bell rings as soon as I get my locker open.
So I put my stuff inside, grab my notebooks, and run to Mrs. Vase's room, 30 seconds away. So I tell her what happened and she says, "That's not an excuse." Well, no duh! I wasn't making up some ridiculous story. You asked what happened and I told you. So she made me stay after school putting books away in some dusty, old storage room. I'm allergic to dust, and there was dust everywhere, so unless she wants partially sneezed on books...

But at the end I got some Starbursts. That's a plus, right?


Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment