03 December 2010

Why I Am Smarter Than Most Kids in My Class

I did say most. So not everyone is as "non-intellectual" as most others. Like my friends and other awesome people I know. They're like, super smart and stuff with advanced classes and just awesome like that. But a few weeks ago the school took the National Geographic Geography Bee Pre-test. I scored good, good meaning I was good enough to make others want to cheat off of me. And then yesterday the top 20 kids out of the 700 that occupy the building competed in the preliminary round and I was one. After all seven rounds were done, Mister E compared scores from the ten kids he had with the scores the other teacher had and I was good enough to move on to the final round with 9 others. I think the top 2 from that go to state and the winner from that goes to national and it's like a big deal just to win the school level. But last year I was in school level and came in fourth place. And all participants get a certificate of participation and a $10 gift card to Target. Yeah... it's so nice to be smart.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment