23 December 2010

Holy Crap! It's Christmas!

Yeah, I can't believe it. It's like yesterday it was Thanksgiving, it can't be Christmas. I love Christmas, but I hate it too.

For one, I hate Christmas carols. They're so annoying.  Once you've heard seven versions of "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer", with one featuring an accordion (sadly, it wasn't John Linnell, lead singer of They Might Be Giants), you start to hate all Christmas songs.

Also, December 25 may not even be the day of Jesus' birth, according to historians.  For one, if it were December, there's no way that baby could have survived in the cold. And two, historians believe he was born April 25, because of the weather that was occurring around the time of his birth. Heck, they're even calling it 'Mithras'.

December came way too fast. I'm not use to it being THIS fast. It's not even snowing, something unusual for my part of the US of A.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment