25 December 2010

Bragging Rights

Hey, it's Cheese Face on Christmas Day. I'm blogging from a shiny new Acer laptop  netbook. You feel the jealousy? YA FEEL IT?!?! But this isn't the only awespic gift I got. My parents also gave me a Burt the Farting Hippo just like the one Abby Sciuto has. And speaking of NCIS, Santa-man gifted to me a shirt that says 'I (heart) Abby' on it. And my many aunts took it upon themselves to get me even more clothes, but they're actually shirts I'll wear! That's always good, you can never have too many clothes. And the other things this Santa person got me were books, Good Eats season 1 and 2, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on DVD, Eclipse on DVD, AND stocking goodies.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Blessed Kwanzaa, and a happy new year.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment