26 December 2010

3 Posts in One Day?! It Must Be MAGIC!

Just now, yes NOW, my mom's friends Jessie and Anthony and their 3 kids came over. I showed the littles Burt the Farting Hippo, whom the littlest one took and immediate liking to.  THEN Anthony showed us magic tricks, because HE'S A FREAKING MAGICIAN. Like really, he's a magician. He showed us card tricks, the fuzzy red balls, the one trick where you pull a ring off of a string, and the handkerchief trick. The trick that stands out the most to me is when he took the five of clubs, drew a magnet on the back of it, shuffled it in the deck a coupla times and BOOM seven of diamonds, with the magnet on the back. And I know what you skeptics out there are saying: He drew the magnet on before hand. FALSE! I'm the one who pick the seven of diamonds, and there was NO magnet on the back.

Now being the kind of person I am, I was both amazed and confused. I like everything to have an explanation. With magic there is no explanation. Which is why I was confused. I was like, "This goes against everything I was taught. There has to be an explanation." What I was thinking was, Newton explain this to me because I don't understand why you're torturing me with unexplanabilities!! My brother has one explanation: Chuck Norris. My theory: Things just happen; what the hell. Heh, heh. Hogfather humor.

It was a fun day.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment