27 November 2010

Random Questions Special Edition 1

Today we will inteview someone so important to the world that it might implode, my neighbor, Bob. Just kidding, it's my near and dear fried frayed friend, the one, the only, SENORA FUDGEHEAD!!!!!!!


(And yes, these are the fantastic Fudgehead's answers.)

Random Question 1: What is your favorite color?
Answer: Purple.

Random Question 2: What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
Answer:When I went to Oklahoma in '08. I went to a mall 3 or 4 times bigger than the one here and had a huge waterpark.

Random Question 3: What is your favorite Italian restaurant?
Answer: I love the pizza at Grisanti's.

Random Questions 4: If you were stuck on a desert island and could only say one sentence or else you'd be dipped in boiling oil what would you say?
Answer: I would convince the natives that I am a god and that if they kill me , my father would bestow thousands of years of torture upon their tribe and would bring great bounty to their enemy's.

See, some of my friends are normal.

Cheese Face out

No comments:

Post a Comment