01 October 2010

Stats

I just found out that Blogger has added a "Stats" bar in the dashboard and the tabs you see when posting. HOLY CRAP, I HAD NO IDEA! I've been looking at my stats and saw my audience. I'll give you the numbers:

United States: 310

United Kingdom: 19

Russia: 19

Canada: 13 ( You Canadians, tell me if those laws are true and I'll send you a special surprise... ;])

China: 7 (CHINA?! REALLY?!)

Taiwan: 4

Bulgaria: 3 (I didn't even know they had Internet)

Germany: 2

Denmark: 2

Latvia: 2

Well. That's a surprise. My dad said they happened upon my blog by "accident". Nertz to you, Dad. These foreign friends happen to know good, comedic, writing? But one has to wonder, "What are Emma's stats?" 'Cuz Emma is one of my FFFs, and possibly a better blogger than me. And has at least 30 new followers. Those numbers might shock me...

Cheese Face out.

SOMETHING TO DO: I'M LOOKING FOR THE BEST FAMILY-FRIENDLY CHUCK NORRIS JOKES. POST A COMMENT. THE BEST. I'LL POST THE WINNER HERE!

1 comment:

  1. My stats...as a quick description I got a couple views from Chile, and about 300 something from the US. And then about 50 from all the other countries combined. You may now stop wondering!

    ReplyDelete