02 October 2010

Random Questions: Post 16

Good afternoon. It is Saturday, October 2, 2010. This is Random Questions with your host, Cheese Face.

Random question 1: Why did you decide to call it the Cheesey Awards.
Answer: Actually, I had the idea in my head for some time, but I wasn't quite sure how it would work out. I finally posted the first ever Cheeseys and decided to poll the readers instead of hand-picking them. That way, they really are like those Academy Awards.

Random question 2: When is the next super special event?
Answer: Sabes que, I don't know.

Random question 3: What is your favorite band?
Answer: It's between the Beatles and They Might Be Giants.

Random question 4: Will Mr. Cheese's Fantastical Stunt be improved or will it continue to get suckish?
Answer: Currently, Mr. Cheese is reviewing the first two Cheeseys and studing them so he can make something like that without actually repeating the stunt.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment