08 October 2010

"Even Prisoners Can Eat Cookies!"

That was a quote from today. I was late to Vase's class again because of my siblings. And so she and the VP sent me to lunch detention. Horrible, that place is.

For lunch detention, you either go to the band hallway or the Quiet Room. The band hallway, I'm pretty sure, is a place where you and the other delinquents can share why you got lunch detention, but the Quiet Room is aptly named. The rules are this:

  1. No talking
  2. Work independently
  3. No gum, food or candy (except food for lunch detention, only no snacks, unless you have cold lunch)
  4. Stay in your seat
  5. No sleeping
Gosh dang it to heck, they treat us worse than prisoners. I'm serious, prisoners can eat cookies and chew gum and can talk to their prison friends and sleep. What the chiz?!

And I tried to see what time it was and to do that I had to turn around to the back of the room and the teacher yelled at me. WTC?!

So that was my day.

On the plus side, I got super awesome Converse shoes/boots and I went all out Goth and sweetness. Only the jerks asked me if my choker was a dog collar and so I said, "No, it's a choker, smart one." I should have said, "No, it's a wall of psychic energy keeping me from killing the world," but the school is teaching suicide prevention and I don't want to deal with the crap that comes from being smarter than the prissies.

1 comment:

  1. "No, it's a wall of psychic energy keeping me from killing the world,"

    best retort EVAR.

    ReplyDelete