07 October 2010

The Silly Band War

My school has started banning those ridiculous Silly Bands! Yea and nay! On the yea side, we don't have to spend 30 minutes trying to figure out what one of the shapes is. On the nay side, almost EVERYONE wears Silly Bands. So tough kumquats, Administration. Here's what the bulletin said:

"Due to the shooting of rubber bands and silly bands and other student misuse of these items, rubber bands and silly bands are no longer allowed at school. These items will be taken from students if they are brought to school. Students caught in possession of silly bands and/or rubber bands at school will be subject to discipline from the administration."

Yeah, well they didn't count on one thing: OPERATION: STICK IT TO THE MAN! Oh, SHOOSH YEAH! My sister got a whole bunch of Silly Bands and so I am hoping to get everyone still wearing them because there's no way the school can detain EVERYONE. Well, there was the epic lunch detention with Sharpie last year, but that was like 30 kids. I'm talking about 400 kids. Yeah. And if by a miracle of Tim Burton himself everyone can not shoot those stupid things, we can go back looking like idiots when we figure out that it is a butterfly after 30 minutes of straining our brain. OR we could find creative ways to wear them without getting in trouble. Like one day, my hair thingy fell out and one of my friends gave me one of her Silly Bands to keep my hair from going POOF. Yeah, chiz like that.

I bet I know who did this. Mr. E. Cuz he hates anything fun or interesting. And cuz ONE STUDENT was throwing one around the gym. "One is one too many." I don't know who came up with that saying but according to math 1=1. Not 1<1>1. 1=1. Also, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. That's what I gots to say about that stupid embargo on Silly Bands.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment