27 October 2010

Humming Winter in Fall

Yes, it is hopelessly stuck in my head. Antonio Vivaldi's The Four Seasons movement, Winter, is stuck in my head. And it's fall. Irony, it's horribly ironic. I'd post a TooYube video of it on here, but I don't know how. So do the world a favor and become one with Google. Many things, that Google is...

But seriously folks, I wanted to ask you to post your greatest Halloweenies costume ever. One thing I've noticed is it's easy to find costumes for little ones and adults, but not for nerdy teens who want to rot their teeth out with that sticky sugar stuff. Creativity ensues, for I am going as a nerd. And I will most definitely reel in the most candy of all of my siblings, because they all have to either use other stuff to make their costumes (time-waster!) or they have a store-bought costume that everyone goes for. Last year, I went as Abby Sciuto from NCIS, and it was totally EPIC. The year before that, some sort of vampire/fairytale being hybrid. And the year before that, a vampire/feline hybrid being. One year, my parents dressed me up as Wednesday Addams. I don't even remember that. Yeah... so I'm happy I have stopped combining vampires with non-vampire stuff. Hurray for individuality! Now to cut to the chase, anyone who happens upon this blog is to please tell me about their greatest costume ever, and it wouldn't hurt if you added a little anecdote.

Cheese Face out.... possibly

1 comment:

  1. One year as a very small child, (probably age 2-3) I went as Batman. I had all my hair tucked up into the mask, so everyone was all, "Oh, are you batman, little boy?" And I was all "Dude, I'm a girl." Okay, maybe not with so many pronouns and proper grammar, because I mean, I was two, but I was thinking that.

    ReplyDelete