14 May 2010

Tour (Post 7)

So today, the strings and jazz band of my school went on tour to the littler "feeder" schools. It was EPIC. We blew the classical music out their butts! First we went to my old elementary school, Robot Elementary. Now, that's not the real name, but you gotta love Internet privacy. Also, anyone who has been at least enrolled for 4 years with that robot of a principal, is most likely brainwashed and/or turned into a robot. Luckily she took over when I was in 4th grade. So I am good.

After that we went to lunch at this REALLY good Italian buffet, (again Internet privacy. OK it was Valentino's but I will never reveal the exact location no matter how much you beg, plead, or whine, or grovel.) Mr. S told everyone to not eat to the point of showing your affection for regurgitation, but I've that like 10 kids did that. Oh, sucks to be them. But I ended up eating a little more sugar than I needed and started quoting The School of Rock and was like, "But if we fall, we will fall with dignity. With a stand in our hands and awesome in our hearts. And in the words of AC/DC, 'We roll tonight. To the guitar bite. And for those about to rock, I salute you.'"

Then we went to another school which I like to call The Maze, because it has been renovated so many times you can never remember where stuff is, unless, that is, you are Kayla. Or a student. But we got there an hour EARLY so we basically sat around and warmed up.

But then we got back to school, and I had to go to P.E., and we are doing indoor soccer, which I hate, so yeah.

Cheese Face out

No comments:

Post a Comment