30 May 2010

Boredom Is A Very Real Cause of Death (Post 1)

I am sitting at my grandparents house with nothing to do. This is the only thing that keeps me from literally going insane. I think might die of boredom. If you haven't been paying attention, the Nickelodeon AddictingGames Showdown is coming back and I've already played all of the games. I also found this one game that was not nominated for some unknown reason called The Hacker and it was pretty cool. Click the linky if you want to play.

So, besides blogging, my dad is waching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I don't really like Harry Potter, (Harry Potter fans may not want to continue reading), so I say it is total crap. It's sooooo boring to me, that is. So I bid you farewell. I'm gonna go hack some computers. Don't tell the Fuzz, either, or I will send YOU a virus. Maybe not a virus but I will do something terrible. Maybe not even that. The point is, if you need me I will be on addictinggames.com.

Goodbye.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment