17 May 2010

Bieber Fever (Post 6)

This is a response to Ryan Higa's 'Bieber Fever'. Justin Bieber, or Justin Beaver as my bro' calls him, is a 16 year old Canadian kid who pretty much got lucky. How cliche. I HATE HIM. He's annoying. Everyone in my Social Studies class, but me and three other kids will turn up the radio to the point where, well, Canada can here it! "He's all I hear, he's all I see, he's all I smell. HE'S EVERYWHERE!" I don't understand what the big deal is. I mean in about two years or so his voice will start to change and until that becomes finalized he will suck miserably. And unless I'm wrong, those boyish good looks will start to fade and becomes an "ugly kid just like you and me". Then he'll start to look kinda creepy, if you ask me.

OK, next on the "What's Jank List": Lady GaGa and 7-year-olds. "How do Lady GaGa and 7 year olds relate to each other", asks Frank. Well, Frank, I'll tell you. Wait, who's Frank and how do I know him? I know no Frank! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE IMPALER?!
Onto what I was talking about. A few weeks ago, I was visiting my grandparents. My Little cousin is obsessed with L.G. and that shouldn't be happening. You see, she showed the music video for the song Telephone and I was severely CREEPED OUT. If you've seen the video, and you're above the age of 17, good for you. Anyone under that age will never get their innocence back. OK, I'm a teen. I'm "supposed to like stuff like that". Well, I DON'T FIT INTO THAT STEREOTYPE! But to see my little cuzz robbed of her youth like that is beyond wrong. It's not right. I was like that what-cha: O_o. Yeah creepy.

Another thing. That Hannah/Miley Hybrid-Human-Girl-Thing. he was cute when she was 12 and she'd be like that, she'd be all, "Oh, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I promise to always listen to your opinion." Uch, that statement reminded me of the counselor at Robot Elementary. Now you just wanna slap her. Or, at least I do.

This post is not meant to be hateful in any way to the people I've listed or their fans. So guys, I have one last thing to say: less than 3. Less than 3
<3

Cheese Face out.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2010

    Cheeseface, you're my girl but I like, no, love Greyson Chance's version of Paparazzi, you said it yourself that it was cool. Justin Beiber does suck but we should just move because he isn't famous in Cheesecakia right? so let's all move our hate to where it should be, pointing right at the man.
    Seniora Fudgehead

    ReplyDelete