22 May 2010

Random Questions: Post 7 (post 3)

My, it's been a long time since I've done a Random Questions. To those newer readers who I don't know about, let me offer this clarification: This is the 7th post of R.Q. and it is only 2 more posts, not counting this one, until the 100th Post Extravaganza! OK?

Random Question 1: What is your view on Justin Bieber?
Answer: Oh, God, not again. I have no comment. Now get out of my face.

Random Question 2: What is your view on the Cheeseland Arena?
Answer: I'm kinda half and half. I want it because it will create more jobs and give the city more money, but I don't think they should build an entire arena. It would cost a lot less to renovate an old sports center that hasn't been bought or isn't owned by the University. Also, the have to rearrange the train tracks that run through the proposed site and EPA said it was heavily polluted. But I guess everyone has their opinions.

Random Question 3: What do you think would have happened if B.B.S.J. won the election.?
Answer: The world would have been chaos.

Random Question 4: If a train leaves Cincinnati at 3 and another train leaves Salem at 4 and both trains are going at 70 miles per hour, what time will it be before you must call the plumber?
Answer: 5:30

That's all for Random Questions.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment