27 May 2010

My LACA Assignment (Post 2!!)

For the last week of school, we have to research mythical creatures in LACA. For those of you who don't know what LACA is, it stands for Language and Communication Arts and can be used interchangeably with Language Arts/Communication Arts.

But, I had an orthodontist appointment on the day we were assigned-well not really assigned per se. We got to pick the creature, but nobody wanted to do it- our creature and got stuck doing the Easter Bunny. Yes, laugh at my material. Do you know how hard it is looking for info on the bunny him/herself?! All I get is stuff about Easter itself, which actually started as a pagan festival, but I already knew that.

But here's the GOOD side: Senora Fudgehead and I are doing our presentation in the America's Got Talent format and I am going the sing Tom Lehrer's The Elements. Keep in mind, science teachers, that this is as of 1967, when this song was made. As for S.F. she's going to be singing her version of Paparazzi. She's REALLY good, it's just that if you 'member my rant about L.G. you can see why I'm sorta irked.

Now, we go off the subject. Well, sort of. Tom Lehrer. Oh, he's an evil mastermind of confusion. He's not evil, really, I was just being-my favorite word- facetious. I was just watching Poisoning Pigeons in the Park, New Math, L-Y, and Silent E on YouTube. Oh, you never cease to fail in helping me confuse my enemies. "You can't take 3 from 2, 2 is less than 3 so you look at the for in the 10s place..."


Ah, the joys of being a teen.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment