22 October 2009

Why?

It is cold in Cheesecakia. Poo. Now the Cream of Ice trucks no longer run with their happy little tunes. WWWHHHYYY?! Why they do this to me. They can't do this. I... am... Cheese Face! I know who did this. It was the Rain and Coldness. You seethe with anger towards me for no apparent reason. I HATE YOU RAIN AND COLDNESS! Well, are ya happy? You got me to scream to the heavens.
What? You mean it isn't Rain and Coldness's fault, but instead, it is the seasonal change known as Autumn? You're saying that I was a bit over dramatic, even though it was kinda funny? Oh, well, then I should apologize publicly to Rain and Coldness.
I, The Cheese Face, wish to apologize publicly to Rain and Coldness for accusing them of making the country of Cheesecakia cold and therefore stopping the routine of the Cream of Ice trucks. Please don't hate upon me.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment