18 October 2009

My Pet Peeves

Today, I have nothing to write about that will cure the Piggy Flu, so I will write about my pet peeves.

Pet Peeve #1: People with a ridiculously high amount of energy. Most of my friends have high amounts of energy but not RIDICULOUSLY HIGH! Like this one kid named (enter name of 8th month here), he is INSANE with energy. It so weird.

Pet Peeve #2: Nails scratching paper. I hate this more than nails on a chalkboard. It irritates my teeth and nails. A lot.

Pet Peeve #3: Girls who wear too much makeup. I mean it's OK when worn in small amounts. Or your dressing up for a clown for Halloweenies.

Pet Peeve #4: Forks scratching a plate. High pitched whirring noise drives me insane!

Pet Peeve #5: People in cartoons who don't use common sense. This one I don't really have an explanation. It just bugs me.

So those are my pet peeves. Or at least some of them.

Cheese Face out.

2 comments:

  1. The Impaler has pet peeves. Like when people pronounce the word nuclear NUKE-YU-LER instead of the proper pronunciation: NUKE-LEE-ER. It really irks me!! Oh yeah. And when people read over my shoulder, or watch the computer screen intently when I'm blogging. Who does this? Well I won't THE INSANE HABERDASHER say any THE INSANE HABERDASHER names. But her THE INSANE HABERDASHER initials are THE INSANE HABERDASHER. But that could still be THE INSANE HABERDASHER anyone.

    ):^ <-----eggbert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this about eggbert? i've heard of COMMANDER eggbert but not just eggbert. eplaine plz?

    ReplyDelete