09 October 2009

The Piggy Flu Still Wreaks Havoc

Yes, a blog on the Piggy Flu, better known to you hysterically overprotective peoples as "The Dreaded H1N1" virus. It wreaks havoc in Cheeseland, hence the title. Like 14% of students are missing from MY school right here in Cheeseland. I didn't mean for the capitalization on the 'my' part but it totally works. =). 14% is like over 100 kids. GONE! Heck this flu wreaks so much havoc, there are LYSOL commercials about it! Do you know how much havoc it takes to get a disease advertising for Lysol. A lot!

So, I hope I've inspired you to go out and by 60 cans of Lysol because they will protect you from the Piggy Flu. Not! I had the Piggy Flu and my family went wwwwwaaaaayyyy overboard with the Lysol and we still had it! Just buy it just to be safe.

This has been a Piggy Flu public service announcement by The Cheese Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment