08 October 2009

No! The Piggy Flu!

So, yesterday, my little sister, who I call, my sister, went home sick from school. So then we took her to the doctor where we waited a SOOOOOPIR long time. She had to wear a mask. Oh, the embarrassment. I know how she felt with the embarrassment. I had to wear that stupid mask when I was sick. It turns out, she is sick with the ever present Piggy Flu. Oh the horror. No seriously the horror. I might get sick, my mom might get sick, my dad might get sick, well, almost my whole household family is doomed. IMPENDING DOOM AWAITS US; OH NO!

So what can you do to not get that ever present Piggy Flu? Wwwwwweeelll, let's just say hope to God you don't get sick. And if you and your family don't believe in God, hope to whoever you hope to that you don't get sick.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment