25 October 2009

The Cheese Face: Awesome T.V. Shows

Like almost everyone, I watch a lot of T.V. So much where I just had to tell you some of the greatest T.V. shows out there. So, I will. There. I typed it.

Show: Speeders
About?: People's lame excuses to get out of a ticket.
On Channel: TruTv
First aired: Summer of '07

Show: iCarly
About?: 3 teens host a web show and go on crazy adventures.
On Channel: Nickelodeon
First aired: September 8, '07

Show: Mythbusters
About?: Adam Savage, Jamie Hyneman, Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, and Grant Imahara test myths to see if the are true or not.
On Channel: Discovery
First aired: January 23,'03

Show: The Penguins of Madagascar (Or simply known as Penguins)
About?: 4 penguins protect the Central Park Zoo.
On Channel: Nickelodeon
First aired: November 29, '08

Show: Brain Surge
About?: Contestants test their memory skills to win prizes.
On Channel: Nickelodeon
First Aired: September 28, '09

Show: Sponge Bob Square Pants
About?: A yellow sponge live in the subterranean city of Bikini Bottom and goes on wild adventures with his friends.
On Channel: Nickelodeon
First aired: May 1, '99

All my fave T.V. shows. I told you I watched a lot.

Cheese Face out.


source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment