23 October 2009

Mister L.

Cheese Face is in the house. Something you might not know about me is that I play the cello. Like the Impaler! We is best buds. We are even in the same class!

But today was an unhappy day. Our regular teacher was gone and he left us with... Mr. L. Mr. L. is old, mean, and well, to be frank, he's a moronic, old, and mean dude. I don't mean to speak rude of him, but this is what is the truth. I has the freedom of expression, right? But I digress. Anyways, yesterday, when we played Eleanor Rigby, he said, and I quote, that " It was the most horrible thing he's ever heard". Shucks for you old dude! We will take ourselves and music elsewhere. Onto Cheeseland Private school! They will surely enjoy our fine music. You has driven us away old dude.

As for the moronic part, he can't or won't even help us tune! We are a mixture of newbies and experienced players, and us newbies is still learning the tuning process. I can't wait 'til our regular teacher comes back from wherever he is. Mr. L. has got to go.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment