17 November 2009

Too Many Teachers!

What is up! It is I the Cheese Face. Well, for the past couple of weeks, my social studies teacher, Mrs. H. has been gone. The entire class is speculating what could have happened. Like she was abducted by aliens, or somethin'. But anyway, we have been getting 5 different subs for 21 Days! First, we had Mrs. P. You 'member Mrs. P., 'member? You 'member. Then we had Mr. D. and he was OK. Then we had Mr. M. Then after him we had Mr. B.lue. Then We had Mrs. P.atzoff. I hated her. every time I sneezed she just glared at me. I hated it. Now we have Mr.B. again and I'm stating to wonder just how many substitute teachers are the in Cheeseland.

Actually, I liked Mr. D. the best. He wasn't boring yet he wasn't all fun and games all the time. He talked mostly about WWII, but that was because we had watched a video about it the day before.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment