01 November 2009

Me, on Halloweenies

Me, as Abby Sciuto from NCIS.

See, that is me! That's right! The Cheese Face did go goth for Halloweenies just like I said I would. 'Cept, I'm not usually goth. But it's still me. And guess what?! My face is not made of cheese! I told you non-believers. And look how awesome my Caf-Pow cup is. My mom made it out of a junior sized popcorn bucket and printed Caf-Pow logos.

Now the word logo has me thinkin', "Why is the word logo called logo." I mean seriously! Why call it a logo; why not call it a "picture representing a company or other group"? I guess that's too long so the shorted it to logo. I wonder if logo is an acronym? Or an abbreviation of some sort. Whatever the reason, logo is still a crazy word.

Cheese Face out.

1 comment:

  1. omg i couldn't tell it was you for a few seconds. Craziness!!

    ReplyDelete