14 November 2009

RANDOM QUESTIONS:POST 4

Hello, and welcome to Random Questions. I'm your host, The Cheese Face.

Random Question 1: If it is raining on Mt. Rainier, and you are discussing about whether it should rain on the 3rd Wednesday of June, does the badger make a sound?
Answer: Yes

Random Question 2: Show us how to count to infinity.
Answer: 1... infinity.

Random Question 3: Name as many cheeses you can.
Answer: Cheddar, Pepper jack, Gorgonzola, mozzarella, Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, Swiss, Bleu, Bree, white Cheddar.

Random Question 4: ARE YOU MAD?! You put my enchiladoritoes into the toilet as a dip for you dog Spunky over there?!
Answer: I don't have a dog named Spunky, I've never seen an enchiladoritoes, and no, I'm not mad.

That's it for Random Questions.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment