19 November 2009

The Cheese Face: Awesome Songs

Welcome to tonight's post of The Cheese Face. Today we are going to talk about awesome songs.

Song: Eleanor Rigby
By: The Beatles
Why it's Awesome: it's just plain awesome. You can't argue with that!
Off the Charts: Yes

Song: Last Train to Awesometown
By: Parry Gripp
Why it's Awesome: "The roof is on fire, gonna burn it to the ground..."
Off the Charts: Yes

Song: 18 Wheels on a Big Rig
By: Trout Fishing in America
Why it's Awesome: "Oh there's 3.1431425679...11... million wheels on a big rig..."
Off the Charts: Almost there

Song: Boogie Boogie Hedgehog
By: Parry Gripp
Why it's Awesome: "Boogie boogie hedgehog, eatin onna carrot, got your head stuck in a toilet paper tube..."
Off the Charts: Yes

Song: I Got No iPhone
By: Parry Gripp
Why it's Awesome: "When the boat capsizes, no hope on the horizon, got a 2 year contract and I'm stuck on Verizon!..."
Off the Charts: Yep

Song: This is My Ringtone
By Parry Gripp
Why It's Awesome: "Everybody look at me, I've got 3G..."
Off the Charts: Is an iPhone awesome? (Yes)

Song: I Can't Stop Googling Myself
By: Parry Gripp
Why it's Awesome: "I can't stop googling myself... I do it every night,woo, I know it ain't right!.."
Off the Charts: His brain might be, too (Yes)

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment