05 August 2009

The Physical: A Story About How and Why I Was Impaled

Well, if you've read The Impaler's blog, I'm not about to be impaled by her.
But instead, the evil one called the "Healer Guy" or as you mortals know him by: the doctor.

See I'm s'possed to get a whole bunch of shots to make that the Infinite Prez of Cheesecakia does not fall ill, but I know from a semi-reliable source that he is planning something more devious, something more sinister than even I can imagine: my demotion from Infinite Prez to Dowdy Secretary.

This is how it worked: At precisely 2:30 P.M., the person came to do these things that normally take place. Then he then he gave me the shots. Nothing happened really. but that was Wednesday. Today is Thursday and I can already feel my downfall begin. Firs by weakening the arms, then hands and fingers,(so I can't type) then, the stomach, and the rest of the body.

NO, I can't become dowdy! Anything but that!

Cheese Face out.
B-]>


No comments:

Post a Comment