26 August 2009

My iPod

Being an Infinite Prez and judging by the title you may be wondering "The Cheese Face has an iPod?" Well yes and no.

Why do I answer both? Well for one I don't actually have an iPod. No. Nada. Zip. Zilch. But instead I have an MP3 player. Now I know that's not an iPod, but that's not even half of my ever extending music archive. As for the 'yes' part, well the "music archive" is my brain. Yep. You read it. My brain. My brain is my iPod. Now I bet you're wondering if my cheese fell off my cracker. =). Cheese humor. Always a good laugh. But anyways, if I here a song long enough to memorize the lyrics then the song becomes lodged into my iPod. Yep.

And since I'm on the subject of music my favorite band is......


TROUT FISHIN' IN AMERICA!!

Yep. My fave band ever. Favorite song written by them? What I Want is a Proper Cup of Coffee.
That's the name of the song. Lyrics? Go to http://youtube.com/ and look up What I Want is a Proper Cup of Coffee.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that song. "All I want is a proper cup of coffee, made in a.." Oh you know the song, I am not posting all the lyrics. I like thier song, "The Window". It's on a Doctor Demento CD I have. Dr.Demento ROX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat up cheeseface?! howzit goin dude?!!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cheeseface... u don't have to publish this comment if u don't want to. I have a theory about where Sam V is. But it involves him telling the truth about something so it is very unlikely. Maybe he actually IS in a broadway play this year. Maybe he just said that to cover for the fact that he's just moving to another state or something. I don't know, but he would not be suspended for this long for just the cell phone thing. I don't think he's coming back though. HALLELUHA.

    ReplyDelete