28 August 2009

Noooo

From the title, Noooo could mean anything. For instance: Noooo not the milk! Now it is land o lakes! Or just plain NOOOOOO!!

But actually, I am ticked. Irked if you will. Know WHY?!? I am irked? Because.

Lemme take you back to the first day of school. What? You're surprised that the Infinite Prez of Cheesecakia goes to SCHOOL?!?! Well don't be. I go to school because I like to learn. So there! So the V.P. at our school, or as the Impaler and I call him, The Evil One in a Trench Coat, told us that we have to have 2 fire drills in the first 2 weeks of school. I don't think he EVER mentioned that they had to be UNPLANNED! The first fire drill was DEFINITELY unplanned. Even Evil was surprised. The second one, well the student body was surprised and so was my gym teacher who I will call, for the sake of his privacy, Mr. N. But, with my I.P. powers, I could tell that Evil was smugly smirking.

Yeah I am irked.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment