07 August 2009

Cheesecakia's National Dictionary

So like any country I too have a language. It is called Cheeselish. If you ever encounter me and need to know what I'm saying look here. But if you ever encounter cheese and look here ask yourself this: "Am I suffering from Extreme Stupidity?" If you aren't suffering from E.S. then you'll know that I'm not really made of cheese! But if you are suffering from E.S., then call you doctor 'cuz you have just confirmed that you have the first stage of E.S. Together, we may not find a cure. But anyway, the dictionary is waiting.


Word: Jank (adj.)
Meaning: lame, stupid, suckish
Sentence: That's JANK.


Word: Ehhhh (noise)
Meaning: I don't wanna do that

Sentence: EHHHHH.

Word: Lame-o (noun)
Meaning: One who is lame
Sentence: The Evil One in a Trench Coat is a LAME-O.

Word: Hobknocker (noun)
Meaning: 'K so you've heard Hobknocker on Icarly but still, it mean mischeivious goblin
Sentence: Wade Collins is a HOBKNOCKER!

Word: Spee (adj)
Meaning: Happy
Sentence: I is SPEE*!

Word:Splee (adj.)
Meaning: Very happy
Sentence: I IS SPLEE*!!!
So basically that's the dictionary.

Edit 12/11/10**:

Word: Squee (noise)
Meaning: OMG! Actually it's the noise I make when I hear a They Might Be Giants song. Or something. Just click the link.
Sentence: *SQUEE*

Word: Chiz (noun)
Meaning: stuff; can be euphemism for 'crap'
Sentence: What the CHIZ?!

Word: RAWR (verb)
Meaning: roar
Sentence: I RAWR you.


Cheese Face out
B-]>

PLEASE NOTE: ALL CHEESELISH WORDS ARE CAPITALIZED. WHY? 'CUZ THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

*Though SPEE and SPLEE may have somewhat similar meanings, they are two different words
**Dictionary subject to change at any notice.

1 comment:

  1. Here is some cheeselish words in a short story. The Evil one in a trench coat is JANK and/or LAME-O. One day he asked me to spit-shine his evil shoes. I told him,"EHHHH, sorry that's not how The Impaler rolls." I then proceeded to shove a spicy tuna roll into his left trench coat pocket. He smelled of spicy tuna for weeks, as spicy tuna doesn't come out of trench coats too easily. THE CHEESE FACE and I laughed and laughed. The end! *please note that cheeselish words are in all caps*

    ReplyDelete