04 September 2010

*sniff* *sigh* Pollen

I hate the pollen
I think it totally sucks.
Pollen makes me sneeze...

A haiku of my hatred of my allergies. I hate them. Today, I had a sneeze attack that lasted, like, 15 minutes. 15 MINUTES OF SNEEZING MY BRAINS OUT! Who came up with pollen, anyways? WAS IT YOU, JIMMY?! OR YOU, GEORGE?! OR WAS IT... THE RED SQUIRREL?!?! or was it someone more sinister, like Mrs. Vase or Mr. S. or Mother Nature. CURSE YOU EARTH! I mean, I recycle, and use Eco-friendly pesticides on my lawn and I'm all for those gigantic wind farms that are poppin' up in Cheesecakia! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!? Did I accidentally throw away paper instead of putting it in the recycling receptacle? Did I diss corn? Did I take revenge on Wal-Mart? I don't know, man, just help me out.

Cheese Face *sniff sniff* out.

No comments:

Post a Comment