11 September 2010

I'm so bored... so bored... SOOOO BOORED

I am doing absolutely... nothing. I'm tired, bored, and the only relatively entertaining thing on is Adventure Time. But I've seen all of the aired episodes. I know what will make this better! AN UNOFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL RANDOM QUESTIONS! oh, never mind. Too much work... and thinking... and, uh, effort. So there goes that.

How about those men who might be giants? And Jupiter is Jupiter-ing. OK, this is crap. What we need is a FRIENDLY MUSHROOM! Looks like Sokka's on the cactus juice again.

And now a medley of your favorite public domain songs:

SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, COMIN' TO CARRY ME HOME- a-JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CARE! a-JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CARE! a-JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRREE... *i'm so bored*

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment