08 January 2011

Stealing Internets the Easy Way

I am at my dad's apartment stealing the Interwebs from one of his neighbors. How did I do this? I use a modified version of Allie Brosh's Internet pirating technique.

If you are without Internet and want to steals some from people in urban Cheesecakia (as opposed to rural Montana) try this technique.

1. Click on the signal strength on your start menu for PCs or whatever the Macintosh people use
2. Find a signal that is unsecured because you don't want to waste precious interneting times trying to hack people's password
3. Connect to that signal
4. You are going to want to do your interneting quickly before the owners of the signal find out you are in the Internet connection because this is urban Cheesecakia and you will probably be arrested or something
5. Use this technique whenever you are without Internet

It's so easy a caveman could do it!

Cheese Face out

1 comment:

  1. Ya I needs to do this Cuz I steve Joe Bob am more amazing than other people except for my crazy bloggernet friends so ya my slightly less amazing parents will be all blown aways

    ReplyDelete