04 January 2011

20 Things: That are Palindromes

A palindrome is a word, phrase, or number that is the same forward and backward. Things like 'racecar'. Here are twenty phrases that are palindromes.

1. Sit on a potato pan, Otis
2. Vanna, wanna V?
3. Ma is as selfless as I am
4. Rats live on no evil star
5. Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
6. Men, I'm Eminem
7. He lived as a devil, eh?
8. Evil live
9. Live evil
10. A man, a plan, a canal, Panama
11. I saw Santa--At NASA was I
12. A Toyota! Race fast, safe car! A Toyota
13. A Toyota's a Toyota
14. Ah, Satan sees Natasha!
15. Aibohphobia
16. Amy, must I jujitsu my ma?!
17. Lager, sir, is regal
18. No sir! Away! A papaya war is on!
19. Draw O coward!
20. Gnu dung

Aww, the list is over. I guess we'll just BRING IT ON IN TO OMLETTEVILLE!!!

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment