24 March 2010

Poli-talks

Holy crap! you know what I forgot to do? I forgot to introduce the candidates for Infinite Prez.
So we're all aware that the 3 candidates are me, Billy Bob Steve Joel, and Piggeh, right? No?
Oh well. Here is B.B.S.J. on why he wants to be the I.P..

B.B.S.J:

Good morning fellow cheesecakians, unicornians, and candycornians, and many others. i want to be the infinite prez because i love the country of cheesecakia. in fact, i love it so much here's what i would change: no more exiling to the island of guam. you will transfer to minnesota (no offense to minnesotans). also, the cheesey awards will be renamed the billy awards, and the term infinite prez will live up to its meaning which is one rules forever. Vote for me!

Uh, OK, B.B.S.J.. Here is Piggeh.

Piggeh:

I am little hoo hoo hoo. Tee-hee. Shut up. Fa-foody-fooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm the littlest littler of all the littlettes. Look at my curly. DON'T TOUCH IT. Trunko's my friend

And now for yours truly.

Cheese Face:

Good morning citizens of Cheesecakia, and neighboring countries. I want to be reelected as Infinite prez because look how well I've done with this incredibly small country. We are almost officially put on the globe. We just need a few more record breaking stunts! And I'm the one who brought you the Cheeseys. B.B.S.J has no right to rename something I came up with. And what about my stellar protection plan for the Piggy Flu. Cover the country in a gy-normous bubble. Do you really want a Prez who started the outbreak and says only 7 ridiculous things? NO. And for the exiling to Guam, it's like a vacation for those society severely hates! Would you want to be exiled to Minnesota by some idiot who doesn't even type with correct caps? No. So vote for me. Come on just move your mouse or track pad over a couple of inches and vote. Just vote!

Candidates out.

No comments:

Post a Comment