19 March 2010

The Cheese Face of Cheeseland

The other day in Computer, a coupla kids started playing The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. So I came up with my own version of the song.

Now this is a story all about how
my life got weird turned all around
I'd like to take a minute just sit
down there
I'll tell you how I became the Cheese Face
on the air

In Southeast Cheeseland born and raised
on the iMac is where I spend most of
my days
Chillin out, relaxin', 'sall cool
or takin' some pics just for school
When a coupla dudes who talkin'
some smack
thought they should try to
give me a whack
I said one little thing and
my friend got scared
She said, "I can't believe you said that
right then and right there"

I wound up with a blog about 1 or 2
and my mom said to me
"you know I know you"
look at the prez I was finally there
to sit on my chair with my
meticulous care.

You like?

Cheese Face out

No comments:

Post a Comment