03 March 2010

Dual Posting... It's Not Just for Fun

Today I have TWO things to blog about. So, rather than writing two posts, I will combine into one! It's a compromise... I think. Anyways, Today I was chalengened to talk with a lisp all day and if I didn't, I would have to write an admission of defeat and read it with a lisp and a British accent. Do you know how hard it is to do that? I can't even talk with a British accent let alone do both.

And the second thing. Well, in gym Mr. N. had a "family emergency" so he had a sub. Not Mrs. P., thank God, but Mr. B. You know Mr. B. Impaler talked about him in an old post. 'Member? You 'member.

And I guess there's a third thing, but it has nothing to do with the subject of school, though it is rather important. You don't know this but my birthday is 8 days away! I guess now you know *sheepish laugh*. LET ALL WHO READ THIS KNOW THAT I AM INCONSPICUOUS! *oops not any more*

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment