05 May 2011

Sick-tionary

Hey! I'm sick. With what? I don't know, but I don't have a fever and my throat hurts a bit so I stayed home from school yesterday and today. I always know when I'm sick, aside from feeling like death, if:

  • I don't want to go to school. I am a nerd, without school I die.
  • I just want to sleep.
  • I can't talk. I'll start stuttering. And stuff
  • I start hearing things.
 Since the first two are too boring to ramble on about, I will ramble about the latter two.
When I'm sick I can't talk very well. Notable example today was I was reading Emma's Washington post and I was trying to read the caption aloud to my mom sitting at the table: "...Dalek Sect-- Set--SEC! Dalek SEC!"  or I'll be like " I c- I c- I can't talk!" See, right now, I can't even type without hitting the space bar.

and then I start to hear things. Like on Monday, I thought I heard Mr. S say we could leave, but he didn't so I got in minor trouble for that. I had two possible explanations for that: 1. I was high. Not very likely and very illegal. 2. I'm sick. Very likely and less illegal.

Sickness Sucks. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment