24 March 2011

Cheese Face in America's Dairy Land

Hey! I'm still on spring break. Here in Wisconsin, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy. Yep, my location.  And no, I do not live in Wisconsin. I know some of you might think that because of the Cheesecakia thing. No, I live in another, more boring state...

Anyways, I am enjoying the beauty of nature in Wisconsin I'm sorry, I was turning sickeningly sweet. But anyways,  I am in Wisconsin because I am going to The House on the Rock. Kind of a vague name, iddinit? But it's really awesome. My mom, (say 'hi' mom, you're on the web ;]), went there for an American Gods thing with Neil Gaiman. She took pics. Co-ool pics. So now, she's taking us there. So we can witness the awesome.

There will be pics posted... some other time.

Oh, really, Wisconsin is pretty.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment