19 March 2011

C2E2 Day 1

Hey there! I'm in Chicago at the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo (hence C2E2). Today was our first day at the incredible event. There were so many people. (Warning: the following may not make sense if you are not a nerd)

We went to the Doctor Who store and got many awesome things. I got Ten's sonic screwdriver and a TARDIS magnet for my locker. I also got the DOCTOR WHO MOVIE WITH THE EIGHTH DOCTOR ON DVD OMGx1O MILLION!

Then we walked around and saw some cool things like, um, a TARDIS tent or maybe A LIFE SIZE DALEK! And Mario. And yes, there are pics. 

We saw cool people. One was dressed like the Fourth Doctor, another dressed like the Tenth Doctor (squee), and another dressed like the Eleventh Doctor wearing a fez. Fezzes are cool. We saw many people dressed like superheroes, Star Wars people, etc. We also met a lady who knows sooo much about Doctor Who. We had a nice conversation while we were looking for Doctor Who shirts. I got a shirt that said "I (heart heart) the Doctor". Cuz, the Doctor has two hearts.

We got some Ugly Dolls too. I got Poe. He's a dragon.

This is not the end of our C2E2 adventure. I'll blog about it some more tomorrow.

Cheese Face out.

1 comment: