01 April 2010

Fool's April Day

As you probably know, today is April Fool's Day. For me, my pranks were fantastic....... if you consider pranking peeps with a spider fantastic. Well, it started this morning, I told my little brother that Pres Obama declared April Fool's Day and international holiday and that schools everywhere have the day off (well international between US of A and Cheesecakia)
and he was like "I am going back to sleep" and I walked over to him and said " April Fool's, Punk".
Then at school I terrified my English teacher with a spider. That was pretty funny. And at home, my Nana is terrified of spiders so I held out a spider and said to her, "This is my pet spider, Nivens. Go ahead pet him." The Impaler calls him Steven but I say his name is Nivens. Then I tool my brother's big spider and said, " And this is Nivens' older brother, Henry." She freaked out.

My devious brother on the other hand tried to do the old Saran wrap the toilet seat and I unfortunatly fell for it. But that was my day. What I want YOU to do is to post a comment of your pest A.F.D. prank EVER. It could be from last year, this year, next year, heck, even 9 years ago.
Just do it.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment