26 April 2010

The Best Commercials IN THE WORLD! (post 10)

That is right. There are SOOPIR OSOME commercials in the world and Cheese Face knows 'em better than the makers themselves. I mean, yeah, they worked with the actors and planned the entire thing BUT they think like CEOs and supervising producers. I think like a teen who watches way too much TV.

Top 8 Commercials in the World

8. Keep Your Hands Off My Doritos

So this kid's mom's boyfriend comes over and the kid is playing a video game. The mom leaves the room and her boyfriend tries making small talk with the kid (who's like 5). When THAT doesn't work, he takes one of the kid's Doritos. The kid smacks him and says "Keep your hands my momma. Keep your hands off my Doritos."

7. Silver One

This guy just got a new Volkswagen. So he and his sons drive around town and watch people slug each other. Y' know, playin' Slug Bug. So by the time they arrive home the kids are like, "Can we do that again." Oh, I salute you pain-causing children.

6. Black One, Where?!

Yet another VW commercial. This time it's so fast that the sluggers go, "BLACK ONE" and the sluggees go, "WHERE?!" Oh, Slug Bug.

5. I Have To Live With Her

This commercial is like for State Farm... NO! GEICO. Yeah, it's a GEICO commercial. So this person drives up for like fast food or something and scrapes their car against this pipe. So one of the pipes start talking with like this German accent, or maybe it's Swedish, nah, I think it's German. So she starts talking and at the end her husband's like, "I have to live with her."

4. Yeah, That Might Be The Worst One

OK, Gecko and GEICO dude are in the office building's restroom and are talking about new ring tones from geico.com. And the dude's phone starts ringing like 'Ringity-ding-ding-dingy-dong Ringity ding-ding-' and the gecko is like, "Yeah that might be the worst one I've ever heard."

3. They're The Bee's Knees?!

The Geico dude has come up with some catchphrases. They include, "Good Driver Discounts: Now That's The Stuff", and "They're The Bee's Knees". The Gecko is like "Sir, why not '15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.'" And then the dude walks away.

2. How You Did That

Yep. Volkswagen commercial. This one has Stevie Wonder in it. Y' know, the blind dude. He's at this party with this other dude who's name escapes me. And a red one drives by, so Stevie Wonder is all like "Red one" and is party friend is like "How did you do that?"
"Ha."
"Ha nothin' how you did that..."
"I said 'ha.'"
"All right."

1. Cuz I'm A Pothole

This dude drives over a pothole and gets a flat tire. And the pothole come to life and says," Oh, no, your tire's all flat and junk! Did I do that? Here, let me pull my cellular out, call you a wrecker. Oh, shoot! I go no phone. 'Cuz I'm a pothole... so... 'k, bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment